Are you ready to set healthy boundaries for the holidays and actually enjoy this season? Join us for our in-person Embodied Boundaries Workshop on November 16th, 2023, at 6:30 PM.
Who should attend:
The holidays can be so stressful. You feel like there are a million expectations placed on you. Holiday parties, dealing with family, dealing with friends, and dealing with what your own expectations are for this time of year. If you feel overwhelmed and stressed every holiday season, this workshop is for you.
Maybe you have tried yoga, therapy, and self-help books to try and create a better balance with the demands of the world and your needs. Those things helped some, but you still found yourself back in a position of feeling overtired and burned out because you keep saying yes to things you don't actually want to do.
Maybe you feel too scared to put yourself first and find yourself drawn to people who tell you what to do. Trusting yourself can be hard sometimes but you are ready to try something new and be courageous.
This workshop is for:
- Those who feel overwhelmed with the holidays
- Those struggling with setting healthy boundaries
- Those who tend to overanalyze and overthink
- People on the path to recovery from chronic stress or trauma
What to expect:
In this immersive group experience, we'll explore the powerful connection between mind and body. Through a blend of body awareness, movement, sound healing, and intentional breathing, you'll embark on a journey of self-discovery and empowerment.
- Build a Stronger Relationship with Your Body: Discover the wisdom that resides within you. Learn to listen to your body's signals and develop a profound connection with yourself.
- Identify Limiting Myths: Explore the narratives that may be holding you back. Uncover the stories and beliefs that reside within your body, shaping your experiences and choices.
- Release and Rewrite: Practice methods for releasing old myths and embracing a new, empowering narrative. Transform your relationship with yourself and others.
Meet Your Facilitator:
This workshop is led by crys hardy, LPC, an experienced facilitator dedicated to helping individuals navigate their inner landscapes and foster healthier connections with their bodies and the world around them. They have facilitated over 20 similar workshops, leading participants to feel more grounded. Read more about crys here!
Who: Adults who want to learn to have healthier boundaries
When: Thursday October 12th, 6:30-7:45pm
Where: In person at the Firefly Wellness Counseling's NEW office location at 610 Kentucky Street, Scottdale, GA 30079
Space is limited! There is a maximum of 12 participants per workshop in order to provide high quality support.